Mr Foong Kok Gheng
Kok Gheng has an outstanding academic portfolio, graduating from top Singapore schools. He achieved straight distinctions for his “A” levels and received the prestigious Dean’s List Award thrice in his 4 year degree course in NUS.
An NUS graduate with a Bachelor of Civil Engineering (First Class Honours) degree, his past teaching experiences have helped him to impart his knowledge as well as to help students understand the complex concepts of Science and Mathematics.
Kok Gheng is an inspiring and caring teacher who encourages his students to do well. His unique teaching methods help to foster an independent thinking and learning spirit in his students. A responsible and dedicated teacher who manages his class well, and motivates his students to remain focus during lessons. Respected and loved by students and parents, Kok Gheng is an invaluable teacher
- Academic Achievements:
- • Formerly from Raffles Institution and National Junior College
- • Straight distinctions for “A” levels
- • 3-time recipient of prestigious Dean’s List Award in NUS
- • Degree of Bachelor of Engineering (Civil) with 1st Class Honours
- Subject Expert:
- • Mathematics
- • General Science
- • Physics
- • Chemistry
- Teaching Level:
- • Primary
- • Secondary
- • Junior College
- • More than 10 years of tutoring experience
- • Patient
- • Caring
- • Inspiring
- Insights of Teaching Style:
- Based on his firm academic foundation, he develops his unique teaching methods to help foster independent thinking and learning spirit among his students.