Mr Low Chee Leng
Chee Leng is an experienced tutor with an impressive academic record, obtaining excellent results in Mathematics throughout his course of education. He was the top Mathematics student in his Junior College, completed his basic degree in NUS on an expedited mode due to his excellent results in Mathematics and received his honours degree in Statistics.
Chee Leng is a dynamic and energetic teacher who captures students’ attention well and is able to spur them to excel in Mathematics. His strong knowledge in the subject is an instant success with his students because of his clear explanations and helpfulness.
Chee Leng is a well-received tutor, acknowledged by his students and their parents.
- Academic Achievements:
- • Honours degree in Mathematics (Statistics)
- • Degree of Bachelor of Science with Merit
- • 2 –time Prestigious Dean’s List Award in NUS for academic excellence
- Subject Expert:
- • Mathematics
- Teaching Level:
- • Secondary
- • Junior College
- • More than 12 years of tutoring experience
- • Strong rapport with students and parents
- • Clear explanation of mathematical concepts
- • Dynamic
Insights of Teaching Style:
With his strong background in the subject, he helps students understand and apply complex concepts to achieve significant improvement in their results.